In these times the delivery of your order can take longer than you’re used to. The reason is that not only we, but also our logistic partners take all the measures neccesary to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Therefore less staff can be imployed, causing a delay in packing and sending orders.
For all delivery updates, please check:
In these times your and our staff’s health is our top priority. To help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, Cavallaro Napoli takes all the measures neccessary. Any news and every update is closely monitored on a daily basis, and we strictly follow the RIVM measures.
- Our counters are provided with safety screens;
- We allow a limited number of customers at the same time;
- Our stores are cleaned on a very regularely basis, especially PIN machines, fitting rooms and door nobs;
- Only card payments possible;
- Our staff wash their hands ons a very regular basis;
- Staffmembers with symptoms of flu or colds stay home; as well in case family members have the same symptoms;
- In case you have the same symptoms we kindly ask you to not visit our stores.
Thank you for your support and understanding.