If you are dissatisfied with an item(s), you can return it/them within 60 days.
HOW TO RETURN:
- Every delivery order includes a return form with an address sticker. Fill in this return form as completely as possible and include it with the item that you wish to return. Have you lost your return form? It can be printed by clicking on this link.
- Simply stick the address sticker on your package. Have you lost your address sticker? The return address can also be written on the package.
- Take the package to your local post office and keep the ticket you receive as proof of shipment, which has a Track & Trace code.
- Once your return is processed, you will receive a return confirmation.
Returns within the Netherlands
Returns within the Netherlands can (only by PostNL) be sent free of charge to the following freepost address:
Attn. Webshop Cavallaro
Answer No. 607
5700 VB Helmond
*All other return methods are at your own expenses
International returns can be sent to the following address:
Attn. Cavallaro Napoli
5704 BS Helmond
* When returning internationally, the customer is responsible for postage.
NOTE: It is not possible to exchange or return webshop orders in our physical stores.
PROCESSING YOUR RETURN
From the time you submit your order at a PostNL location, it may take a week before we receive your return at our warehouse.
After receiving the package, each returned order is checked thoroughly. If it appears that your return is undamaged and has been returned within the time limit, you will receive a credit note by mail. From here, we will transfer the refund of your purchase price to the relevant bank or credit card company.
Depending on the bank or credit card company, this may take up to three days to fully process and hit your account. In the case of a Klarna payment, the returned items will be deducted from the bill.